Monday, November 21, 2011

2.14 - Happy Together

Time passes. Unlike Aarun, Jakelene seems to be quite the easy ghost to meet with. 



“I just don’t know what to do about Yuki.” Nadira explains to her mother. “I mean, I know I was a pain, and I remember quite vividly having to lecture Cho all the time, but Yuki’s got us both owned. She just does everything she can to annoy me! What am I supposed to do?”
Jake just smiles, but says nothing. Nadira won’t learn unless she makes some mistakes. 



Yuki goes on and on about all the cops she’s met and her latest arrest after toilet papering the Enmity house. Nadira is not impressed.




Malinda goes on a date with David. His mother passed away the night prior, his father a few days earlier, around the same time as Jakelene. He claims neither death hit him particularly hard but she’s not convinced. “Family can be difficult sometimes, but they’re still family.”




“I’m more worried about my sister.” He admits at last. “She turns into an elder tomorrow. She’s living with her two kids but refuses to let her boyfriend Arthur Archer move in with her. I don’t know how she can handle living on her own... it would kill me. It does kill me. I don’t want to be without you anymore, Linda.”




“David... I want to be with you too. But I’m not going to leave my house. It’s my home. It’s where I raised our daughter.”




“I have nothing against living there. So what do you say, will you give us a real second chance?”




She says yes.




After a quick hammer space outfit change, they’re ready for a quickie wedding. Neither wants to risk another bachelor/ette party after what happened last time.




The rings are exchanged.




Now they’re officially David and Malinda Dawn-Sapphire.




Yuki drops by the bistro post-wedding to practice her guitar a bit. Her mom’s boyfriend gives her a tip. She fakes a smile.




Eventually a guy she’s passed in school pulls out his guitar and starts jamming with her. 




He’s... well he’s not as good as her. But he’s good enough. 




At least good enough to get them quite the crowd.




“You’re not bad.” Yuki says, as both teens get ready to head home (An hour past curfew). “I’m Yuki Sabo, what’s your name?”




“Bryce Roman. My sisters and I moved here a couple of days ago. I think I’ve seen you around town before... don’t you have a sister or something?”
Yuki rolls her eyes. “Yeah. Sam. Just ignore her please, she’s stupid. Anyway, I’ve got to head home but maybe we can meet up sometime?”
Bryce smiles. “Yeah. I’d like that.”




Nadi isn’t so sure she’s comfortable with a cop in the house... but David swears he won’t turn her in. The local cops are all crooked anyway. One more won’t make much of a difference. 




And with that final blessing, it looks like Lin and David finally get their happy ending. 



---

Yay David <3. Gosh I've missed him. 

...

...

Also now I keep thinking "Noam" whenever I mean to type "David". Thanks for that, Becky xD. 

7 comments:

  1. Woah woah woah Bryce, you're a bad boy! Playing both the girls? Eek!

    Melinda and David = <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Malinda and David got back together.
    Screw you, Cynthia!

    And hey, I'm pretty sure Bryce had the 'dog lover' trait, not the 'is a dog' trait. If he keeps sticking his nose in everyone's crotch, swat him with a rolled up newspaper. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Linda and David. I was rooting for those two to end up together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bad Bryce, playing around with both twins...

    So glad David & Malinda got back together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddie: Eh you'll see about Bryce later on.

    Yang: Lol! I only found out about his dog lover trait when I added him in family for the twins' birthday scene. Sorry about making him seem like a dog... I'll try to make him more likable... maybe.

    Giga: <3 I'm so happy I was able to get them a happy ending.

    Becky: Nah is all good. I miss Noam.

    AliH: <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRYCE?! What are you DOING?! Gosh, he's such a player! I love him already. =)

    ReplyDelete