Sunday, January 15, 2012

5.17 - Only a Kiss

Prom’s coming up fast, and Maddie decides she wants a date. 
Ryan informs her he’s got a girlfriend.



Maddie mentally kicks herself and tries to hide her shaking hands. “Well... I think you should dump her and go with me instead.”




He smiles and her heart leaps. “Do you really?”
“I really do.”
“Well then I have a confession... I lied about having a girlfriend. I’ll definitely go to prom with you.”




She kisses him without really meaning to.




Everything went better than expected.




Brandon’s mom is getting old and going senile. His dad moved in to help her but all he and Brandon do is fight. Kenzie invites him to spend the night at her house and he accepts happily.




Maddie thinks its weird how her sister gets along will all the boys from school. Brandon’s the school punching bag, she wishes Kenzie wouldn’t hang out with him so much.




Brandon spends the night in the living room in a borrowed sleeping bag.




Derrick’s words come back to her ever time she paints, and they hurt.




Paintings one of the hardest things she’s ever done, but also the most necessary. Everything she does gives her ideas, and if she doesn’t use the ideas in her paintings she feels like she’ll explode. But nothing ever comes out the way she wants. It’s so frustrating!




Morning, Brandon.




Mackenzie comes downstairs to wake him up and can’t believe her eyes. “You... actually keep the hat on even when you sleep? That’s crazy.”
He rolls his eyes. “At least I’m wearing pants.”
“At least I’m wearing a shirt.”




He smiles. “If you weren’t wearing a shirt I’m pretty sure your parents would’ve killed me.” 
She readies a retort but one look into his soft blue eyes has her blushing, words stumbling in her mouth. 




They almost have a moment before Kenzie hears her parents’ door open upstairs and grabs the game controller. Brandon follows her lead and no one suspects a thing.







Jacob tells the kids to go out and get some fresh air, so they go out for lunch. 



She hadn’t meant to start flirting, but apparently laughing at all his jokes and smiling is considered flirting because before she knows it their faces are closer than ever before.




She steps back to turn away from him but he takes her hands, and as their skin touches she feels something not unlike butterflies in the pit of her stomach. 




“Is everything okay?” He asks, and for the first time she realizes that she’s making a face. 
“N-no. It’s just uh... I don’t really-”
“Feel that way about me?”




Her stomach drops. “Brandon it’s not like that.” 
He shrugs, smiling. “It’s fine, Kenzie. I’d rather you be my friend than girlfriend anyway. Lovers fight, friends get each other through that. I like you, but I’ll get over it.”
What is it with these passive aggressive boys? They make her want to punch something!




But instead of punching him, she decides to go in a different direction. 
“Well thats sort of hurtful that you'd totally dismiss my feelings before I can even make up my mind about them.”
“But Kenzie I thought you liked-”




She cuts him off with a kiss. Pressing her lips to his. RIght out in public where everyone can see the most beloved girl in school making out with the punching bag.




“Well.” He says, smiling. “This is an interesting turn of events. Pretty sure your popularity score either dropped by half, or mine just jumped.”
She rolls her eyes. “Just shut up, Brandon. It was only a kiss.”




At least that’s what she tells Derrick when he calls to bug her about it. He’ll be back in town tomorrow for prom, and Ryan filled him in on all the school drama already. 




“Well if you’re not going with Sperie, how about you and I go? Doesn’t have to be as a date but I don’t wanna go alone, and since our siblings are going together we can all just share a limo.”
“Well actually-” She was going to tell him that she’d rather go with Brandon, but then a thought pops up. What do Derrick’s lips taste like? What do they feel like? He was always very toned and muscular, far more so than Brandon. What would he look like naked? She can’t find the voice to mention Brandon, so instead: “Yeah. That sounds awesome. I guess I’ll see you then.”




Usually her paintings use bright and sunny colours. But not today. She feels mucky and ugly inside, and so thats what she paints. It’ll come out a masterpiece, but will she?



---

When Kenzie hangs out with Derrick, she wants to kiss/hang out with Brandon. When she's hanging out with Brandon, she rolls a wish to kiss Derrick. 

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, LADY. 

9 comments:

  1. KENZIE WTH! Greedy little bitch lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well. We've gotten to this portion of the legacy. ;) I know you said that Kenzie has changed your plot, but it seems that facets of what we've discussed are still in there. All I have to say is YAY! I can't wait to see what happens.

    I'm not going to lie, I'm also pretty sad for Brandon; but I guess them's the breaks? I'm bad at advice; even for pixelated people apparently. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    (sorry, don't have anything useful to say)

    I like the fact that Derrick is persistent though! Perhaps Kenzie needs that :) Just to know that he'll still be there for her? After all, he did make the first step in leaving!

    I am curious with whom she's going to end up though! Brandon is sweet as well! So I agree with Giga, I feel sorry for him a bit as well.

    And Ryan and Maddie!!! *melts* they are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...looks like I did have something to say....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kenzie, Kenzie, Kenzie... If you're not careful you'll wind up losing them both...

    Awesome storyline your sim is rolling for you there Cece and you're telling it really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's those overly randy Rainy genes kicking in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kenzie. ILU. You're the kind of character that I love to read about, haha. Never a dull moment and what not.

    I think Megan and Maddie need to get together and have coffee and panic about everything that scares them. I can't even imagine what the final fainting total would be.

    ReplyDelete