Sunday, January 1, 2012

5.4 - Vacation

Sabina and Jacob have been spending a lot of time together. 



A little too much time if you ask Raindrop... but he says nothing. He has no right to butt into his son’s love life. Even if his new live-in girlfriend gives Raindrop the willies.




When it comes to feeding, Sabina manages to convince Jacob that plasma fruit should only be used in case of emergencies.




He lets her drink from him whenever she wants, as long as no one else is around.




At first, playing the part of the girlfriend was just an excuse to stay living with him without his family asking questions. 




But really, most of their kissing is done without his family around. She’s going to need to think up a new excuse for being so close to him soon.




“I know I’m not supposed to ask about your past.” He sometimes says. “But can you tell me anything?”
She smiles and always answers the same. “I can tell you that right now my past isn't here, and I'm with you. Does it really matter where I come from or who raised me?”




He knows she’s  the definition of the term “bad news” ... but hey. She’s smoking hot, and he could do a lot worse. 




He goes out fishing, and she heads to his room, taking out the phone she lifted from his back pocket earlier in the day. She should have made this call days ago, but something always stopped her. However now she’s letting herself get attached, and she needs someone to tell her its okay to go home.




“Von-Hagen residence. Cynthia speaking, how can I help you?”
“Mom? It’s me.”




The voice on the other side of the phone takes a deep breath, almost sounding relieved. “Oh thank the Watcher. Sabina, where have you been? You were supposed to call days ago! Are you in the meeting spot? I’ll send someone to get you-”
“Complications arose and I couldn’t get to the house.” She tries to explain. “But I managed to woo a boy I met. I’m staying with him and he seems oblivious to everything. He’s very... trusting. I sense mommy issues or something.” 




“What’s this boy’s name?”
Sabina hesitates, but decides to answer. “Jacob Sabo.”
“Sabo?” Cynthia laughs, voice sounding cruel. “Ah, sweet daughter... you really should have paid attention to our family history. You should have just kept walking when you met him.”
“Why? Who is he?”
“Tell me, does his father have blue hair?”
“Um... yes.”
Cynthia laughs again. “I’ll let you have your fun, Sabina. Just make sure his father never finds out whose daughter you are. Keep your lips shut, and come home when you’re bored.”
Sabina’s confused. “You’re... not telling me to return immediately?”
“Of course not. I think you deserve a break from me... don’t you? Just think of this as a... vacation. Enjoy yourself, darling.”



---


This was sort of written as an "interm" chapter that just happened to take place in between other events of the story. Sky going bye-bye will be talked about more in later chapters. 

Sabina was a result of Cynthia's latest pregnancy by one of the Porter family descendants. Her father had very vanilla looks, and her mother had some very sharp features. Sabina just came out right smack in the middle. Getting the best of both worlds. I'll be honest, I knew the von Hagens would make great boys, but I didn't expect such a hot daughter to come out so quickly. 


Lets see who deserves credit for her creation...


- Calisims/Melissa for Melody, Sabina's great-grandmother.
- ChloroformDreams for Alucard the sexy, Sabina's great-grandfather.
- Buckley/Colleen for Beatice, Sabina's grandmother, and for Ethan, Sabina's grandfather.
- Me for Sabina's paternal side.

See what happens when we work together? Guys, I love you. 

5 comments:

  1. Agreed, she is very beautiful.

    I can't wait to hear more of her back story too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... innerestin' twist. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm attempting to get caught up (again) and figured this was as good a place to start. And I can tell there juicy-ness happening all over the place!! Can't wait to see what's going on! =)

    ReplyDelete