Thursday, January 26, 2012

6.7 - A Purple Day

Crisis averted. Derrick finally called. Still no breakthroughs, but he got the photo of Paris that Kenzie sent him. He agrees she’s beautiful and hopes to see her soon. Kenzie tries explaining the situation to their daughter. 



Paris just wants her baby bottle. 




Yay!




Dublin’s popular with the girls at school. His current best friend is Tammie Sabo-Mossier. They’re second cousins or somethng like that.




Her mom is a cop and a single mother. Tammie hits harder than any boy Dublin knows so he doesn’t feel guilty about beating her to a pulp in their pillow fights.




Ireland’s a little hurt whenever Dublin ignores her to play with other people. Will Dublin just forget about her when he grows up?




Screw it. Toddler photo spam.







Sometimes Kenzie gets sad. And sad makes her think of the colour purple. 




Today is a very purple day.




After all, today is the day her babies become hormonal teenagers.




First up, Dublin. 





Aaaand Madrid.





Ireland also grows up and is quite happy to find out Dublin can still see her, and still wants to play together.




It’s past midnight when the taxi pulls up to the Sabo house and drops off its very tired, very jet-lagged passenger.




Mackenzie can’t believe her eyes when she runs outside to greet him.




“You came home.” She smiles.
“I promised I would.” He reminds her.




“So you found the cure?”
He hesitates. “I don’t want to talk about that right now, Kenzie. I just want to be with you.”




She’s not about to argue.




---


D'aaaaw. 


Okay so I found the secret to Paris' hair. She inherited Boy's hair colour. I totally forgot about his colour xD. 


Also: Madrid's haaaair <3.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooh gotcha! I feel like I know where this story is going... </3 ...I hope I'm wrong :(
    Poor Ireland, I hope Dublin pays more attention to her in the future, being left out sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm scared that Derrick got himself cursed and that's why he's so intent on curing it. My heart can't take it!
    Dublin and Madrid are adorable, as usual. :D And Paris' hair. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm getting a sense of something having gone wrong for Derrick... Can't wait to find out what

    ReplyDelete
  4. : )

    I love you guys. Just thought you should all know. I've got the biggest smile on my face right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DERRICK is BACK!!!! Yay :D *refrains from any comment other then that*

    oh! though, Paris is so cute!! And madrid, she has such a familiar face! Can't pin point it though, I think the sabo lips and the xun eyes...

    ReplyDelete